- Schedule a surprise to arrive at your door with a note from you. It can be a bouquet of flowers and https://www.louisehartleyenglish.uk/ offers a beautiful range. But you can be more creative. A box of cupcakes, a pretty unusual plant or if you really want to push the boat out, get a local musician to serenade your love one! Victoria Sharpe could be your person to do just that. https://victoriasharpe.com/
- Game night There’s nothing like a little competition with your partner to get the endorphins going and get distracted from what’s going on. Pull out a game of scrabble, trivial pursuit, or chess and pair with some good wine and nibbles and unleashed your competitive self but keep it sweet with cosy pyjamas, and scented candles. This will be a game night to remember!
- Cook a gourmet meal. Since we are not able to go to a restaurant this Valentine, cook up a gourmet meal together and have a lot more fun. If you are out of an inspiration, there are plenty fresh cooking boxes to order. From chopping, to seasoning, and tasting, cooking together creates an enjoyable experience where the reward is a delicious gourmet dinner prepared just the way you like it. We can recommend Virtuelicious who do great meal packages for any occasion. https://virtuelicious.co.uk/
- Try some craft ideas. Instead of buying a Valentine card this year, why not create a card together for each other. This is a fun Valentine’s Day activity you can get the whole family involved in. All you need are scissors, markers, glue, and paper and you’ll end up with original, keepsake memories of cards made from the heart. Or you can take it to another level and order a card making kit.
- Indulge in chocolate Fondue for Two. So, if you have a fondue set hiding in the back of your cupboard, now could be a time to bring it out. There’s just something romantic about chocolate fondue, and it’s even more delicious when you don’t have to leave your living room to enjoy it. It can be a great opportunity to try some new chocolate flavours or even make your own by buying chocolate making kit.
- Create an at-Home Spa. This is always a good idea regardless of what day it is. With a few candles, massage oil, and some facial masks, you can create a night of pampering for you both of you. You can try hot stones or aromatherapy to make it more special and a new experience. Why not opt for sustainable plastic-free options from https://www.theecofriendlylivingco.co.uk/collections/beauty-personal-care at the same.
- Plan an indoor picnic. The weather is unlikely to be suitable for anything other than indoor anyway so roll out blanket and lay out your picnic in the living room. To create an illusion of sitting in the middle of a beautiful meadow, put on some nature music of birds chirping. And if you want to make it a hassle free, you can order some delicious hamper from Plush Pantry for a true romance. https://plushpantry.co.uk/product-category/hampers/ And if you are looking for a picnic investment with green credentials https://bamboobeautiful.uk/ supplies fantastic picnic ware.
- Map out your future holidays. Now more than ever, holiday is something so many of us yearn for. Just because we’re staying home this Valentine’s Day doesn’t mean you can’t dream of beautiful exotic places to visit. Print out maps and pull of photos, guides or images and spend the night planning either a real or dream destination. You can find some inspiration from very helpful Sarah at https://accordingtothelist.com/ . You never know, dreams might come true…
If however, you are thinking of a wonderful gift for your loved ones, Jared Design has created a range of gifts especially for Valentine’s day. https://www.jareddesigns.co.uk/collections/valentines